Thursday, February 26, 2009

Screw it !

Screw the new time table la wei.!
Chibai la.!
Pn.Chow won't be teaching Geo anymore..
GRACE? OMG, CAN SHE TEACH?
She only know how to do those twinkle twinkle little stars thingy ==!

3Ilmu students.
Expect the unexpected.!
D:

Moral teacher!
You bloody ____!
Every Thursday I say
' Thank you teacher, Bye teacher (: '
WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE

NOW YOU TELLING ME,
WE NEVER GREET YOU?
I tell you, the texture of my shit, looks way better than your looks!
God dam it. You said, you wish you won't be teaching our class?
Why wanna wish? Starting from next week, you won't be teaching us.
Continue dreaming.
F*** NUT!
M*ha*a you're a pain in my ANUS/ASS

In Bm, its :
Kesakitan Dalam Buntut?xD

English teacher,
OMG, Your hand writing.
I can't read a single word.
You suit more to be a doctor.
OMG no, later you give your patients wrong medicines.
Gosh. Don't give me surat gantung sekolah. xD

Thank god, Shanta is still teaching Science.
Better pray hard, hope my Geo wont fail.

Take care :D

No comments: