Saturday, February 14, 2009

THE STUPIDITY OF GWEN! (:

EVERYONE, I'M F*CKING DULAN NOW.
WANNA KNOW WHY? PLS CHECK MY CBOX(OLD MSG)
SEE THE 3IDIOTS

GWEN
STUPID GUY HERE
...

I'M NOT THAT STUPID BECAUSE.

THIS 3 IDIOTS ARE THE SAME PERSON.LOOK AT THE EMAIL AT THE BTM LEFT
THE TIME. 3-4 SECONDS A NEW MSG REPLIED
GWEN YOU SEE THIS? PLS PRESS THE ' X ' BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT

ALOT OF REASONS WHY I FUCKING HATE YOU.

a)You're annoying
b)You suck at acting
c)The way you treat me like what? ask your self?
d)I'm not your boyfriend, why must I say '' I love you '' everynight?
e)Don't act smart next time.
f)Be yourself.
g)You're f*cking despo
h)You don't even know my name and you ask for a couple?
i)Seriously I wont pick up my phone/reply your msg anymore.

if you don't understand '' i) '' go listen Jesse McCartney - Its over.

And its over, girl you know its over this time
So when you calling me I'm pressing 7,
Don't wanna hear your messages, messages
I'm gonna erase you from my mind.

No comments: