Saturday, February 14, 2009

Charles and Azhar, The big man! xD

Jolene asked me.
'' Can you stay after school? ''

So I ask, '' Hmm, Su Fun, you staying back anot? ''

'' Erm ya, ''

So I told Jolene that I'm staying back la.

We are suppose to give out all the Valentine's gift to the kiddos.
When we were giving out those stuff, Charles saw a kid throwing rubbish outside the window.
He wanna act big, then he called the kid.

'' Hey boy!''
*Shouted like 7 times.

The guy saw him, Charles ask him, '' You throw rubbish? ZZ! ''
The kid show middle finger to him. Wow ==

Charles dam dulan d, he and Azhar go find that kid.
I dun really care and was walking with SuFun.

When he reach the class, the kid got dam freaking scared wei.!
Hahahaha! Azhar's face was like dam pissed. Charles like slumber ni.
The kid keep looking down/away, scared kena wack.
LOL

But actually, Charles and Azhar was just joking. Hahahaha
*I CAN REMEMBER THE KID DAM FREAKING SCARED

Went home at 4P.M.
Tired.

TONITE I WILL STUDDDYYY! I PROMISE!

Ok, like this.

Study :

Sejarah
Maths
Geo
Science.

SEJARAH MUST NOT GET AT LEAST 2 WRONG FOR FORM 3 ' SEJARAH BAB 1 '
Dam it!


xoxo (:

No comments: