Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ms. Sexy, how can I help you?

Did not update this blog for a week.
Feeling bored. sick. blur.
Started playing ' Left 4 Dead '
Got the file from Chee Kin.
Thanks alot nigga. (:

School was.. I don't know.
Sometimes its fun, sometimes its bored?
Reached school at 7.40 A.M. thanks alot to the rain that makes everyone stuck in the jam.
1st period also kena marah.
Stupid PJ teacher, say we talk alot.
I didn't make any sound/noise or talk!
Doing my Sejarah work.

Well, she's sick
Having sore throat.
A lil flu.
I seriously don't know what to do.
Bought her Strepsils but stupid Danial ate it.
F_ck it, its not for you, you b!tch.
Hope you get well soon.
I'm like some gay shit mother man.! Gosh..

Some of the exam results are out.
Some bad, some good.?

LIM SU FUN! STOP SAYING YOU'RE STUPID!
Chill
Relax
Don't stress!

xoxo!

Thats all, ciaos! (:

No comments: