Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weehoo (:

I'm so tired.. D:
For the first time, went out with girls for like.. 8hours?
Wow..
Told my mom..
'' Going out with Jolene to buy friends present ''
Its a lie? xD
Went out with Su Fun, Jolene, Cheryl
Then Chee Kin came with his sister.
Ate sushi..
hahahaha.
Sorry no picture, but seriously, ask em.
I ate sushi like a monster.

3 Kanikama Maki (Crab stick sushi )
3 Ebiko
1 Tori Karaage Don
1 Melon Sherbet

Total = RM 37.50

Kanikama Maki = RM6
Ebiko = RM12
Tori Karaage Don = RM12.60
Melon Sherbet = RM 6.90

After sushi..
Walk around, went to asian avenue.
Wanted buy Charles's present.
It was too expensive d.
Went to some shop.
Bought him a shirt saying

' Cover me! I'm going in ' with a picture of a dick.
hahahahhaa. Its dam nice

Around 6, Jo went to subway.
After subway go jalan jalan again.
Around 9 balik.

First time pergi dating? OMG.
Hahahahhaa! I love Su Fun (:


PS : I love my babe! (: xoxo

No comments: