Friday, January 23, 2009

Screw the last day!! @#$%^&*!

Cutiiee!~

Chubby!~

Cambridge boy!~

This 3 names is what I always call Chee Kin

AND,GUESS WHAT!?
My maths teacher was like gay-ing man.
F_CK!

She came in the class and started giving home works,as usual
Well, you should know who am I.
I don't do my home works -.-
I mean. SOME ONLY
I did not do the work at all.
I was stuck at number 1
Hahahaha!

Then she came to me.
AND TOUCHED MY CHIN!
CHIBAI! OMG I FEEL SO GAYED

OUT OF ALL PLACES WHY MY CHIN..!?

Ok,that doesn't matter.
Last period-Geo
Gonna bell ring d
I took out my shirt.
Laaaa, then Pn. Ung pass by.
She saw me. GOSH

Pn. Ung : ''Pn. Chow, can I see this boy for a while?''
Pn. Chow : ''Ok''
Pn. Ung : ''Din't I announce during the perhimpunan that don't take out your shirts?''
Daryl : *tuck in my shirt. Pants ' londeh '.
Pn. Ung: ''Don't simply tuck in your shirt! Look at your Pants!''
Daryl : Just don't bother what she nags.

Well, actually, I was in the wrong for not being a good boy? God, it sounds so wrong!
Don't bother la.
3rd week Pn. Ung nags at me twice!
WTF?
TWICE IN A WEEK!
Gosh! How stupid?

Oh yea,
Happy Chinese New Year again!
Enjoy your Holidays.
Drive safely.
Ang Pao time! (:


Ps-*SF,I MISS YOU! ):

No comments: