Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Can you solve my problem?

Its 5.33a.m. and I'm not sleeping yet.
I did not get to sleep le.
Chinese New Year suppose to make me feel happy,greedy?xD, obviously dun make me sad!
But I face many problems.

I've been dota-ing whole nite.
Keep losing cause of stupid teammates and me
Cedric's laptop cant be a gaming comp!
Its so freaking slow!
God, I cant even farm ' last hit' and 'deny'
Ok,lets stop talking about dota.

Ytd,(27. 1 . 09)
Went to relative's house.
Kinda big.
Its like a mansion.
Wowww
Wahahaha.. got swiming pool sia.
3 storey banglo.
Freaking big.

Well, you know who am I. I can't live without computers.
I played C.O.D 4 there.
Kinda nice. But my comp cant support the graphics.
I might use up my ang pao to upgrade my comp. (:
Weehoo..


Oh yea,its Hello Kitty's birthday!

LIM SU FUN!

Happy Birthday (:

Don't worry, 15 years old still young.



Happy 3rd day of Chinese New Year.

Woohoo! ITS 5.47A.M.
1st time I did not sleep

No comments: