Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New year =D

Chinese New Year.
Why are you so slowww?
FASTER ABIT PLS!
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET $$ !!
I'm effing broke now.
Diuu ?

Well
On this Saturday,
I'm going back to Kuala Terengganu to pwn noob dota-ers
Hahaha..
Few days later,
ANG PAO!!
Weeet!

Oh ya.
Erm.I will blog about today.

Today, there's this counselling teacher
Pn.Wong and 1 Malay teacher.
If I'm not mistaken
Its Pn.Nordiana?
I don't know how to spell her f*cking name

There's this ceramah about smoking..
AND..its kinda lame.
Nobody is paying attention to what the teacher is talking about.
Quite a waste of time.
When the ceramah finish, all class suppose to go for recess
BUT! THIS FUCKING MALAY C!BAI TEACHER
*I ain't racist!
SHE DUN WANNA LET US OUT!
CALL US TO PICK UP RUBBISH
DIU HAI!

Pn. What ever your name is.
Here's something from me to you

F*ck you mother eff-ing b!tch.
You bl0ody retarded b!tch
Oh yea, one more
HAM KA CHAN!
=D

Call me the next Ng Long Ming.
Since my Sur name is NG.
GAY!~
*I'm not gonna blog till CNY is over.
Maybe I will blog. Maybe not?
*Everyone,Happy CNY
*Wish earlier first (:

No comments: