Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sejarah act.. Wooots =)

Sejarah.. Kinda boring subject..
U have to memorize this and that..
Very ''ma fan'' la..
Pn. Lim called us to do a drama bout Sejarah chapter 4-7(I think..)
We only had 4 days to practise it..
ANDDDD we wasted our time never practise a single thing. Haha
Oh yea.. actually we did.. last minute ==''
I think I'm the most useless fella in the group..
Hahaha. I did not even memorize the script..
All I do when I got free time was...
DOOOTAAAAA

Today wake up. Go Charles house at 10.30 a.m.
Eat breakfast/lunch there..
Walk to school at 11.10
Practise abit only.
And before the drama.. We was so dam freaking nervous.
Alvin acts as what paramiswara fella? I duno how to spell la..
I played as the Laksamana Cheng Ho..
A guy who can't speak Bahasa Malaysia well..

Soo it started.. we was the second group..
and when its our turn.. we were nervous..
Aidan Wong aka Nadia Wong(if u read from behind) screwed up the whole dam thing..
Well luckily me and Alvin manage to save it..
Thank me man xPP

Results..
Chee Kin(group 3, 8 marks out of 10) - 1st place
Charles(group2, 8marks out of 10) - 2nd place
Not sure who..(group 7, 7marks out of 10) - 3rd place

Wooo.. Well actually I dun really care xD

No comments: