Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Sooo Boooreedd..==''

Ho Chee Kinnnnnn!!
Help me la.. I'm so boring..
Oh yea..
Last Friday, Chee Kin, RyL, Charles aka MF xPP.. We 3 ponteng PJ..
Stupid fat ass burger man dun let us PJ cause he Puasa.. Dannggg~~
He too fat,cant run quick.. Later get dehydrated to fast? Hahaha
We went in after the 1st period of PJ
and he was standing out side there.. Showing his MF face.. ==''
When we went back class, he call us do pumping? ==''
Charles did 30 I think... Cause he stop,continue,stop, talk and do.. Hahaha. Not fit xPP
I did 20. Ngam Ngam.. Non-stop
Chee Kin did 25.. Cause he talk alot..
And we bet on him.. To do
He say one fella 2 bucks..
All put 20 sen..
I put 1 buck..
Anddd the results...

HE DID NTH! MOTHER F*CKER!!
HE SAID
''INI DUIT MASUK TABUNG KELAS''
WHAT THE F*CK YOU BLOODY FAT F*CKS!!?

M*hai, Don't make me burn your f*cking ass!
Cont my money..
Think I who? Millionare?
F*ck Nut..

Sorry for the F*ck words.. Hahaha xD

No comments: