Monday, September 29, 2008

Dota noob? Can't grow up? Small kid?

Dad subscribed the astro on demand thingi..
Moonlight Resonance..
My parents and sister.. Gilaaaaa
Can sit at the sofa there.. watch till gila..
Their eyes also gonna be square d.. xP
And.. I just finish playing Dota with GG players.
Hmm.. this fuck up host use VS and I us TP
Same team..and duno why he wanna talk so much?quarrel like f*ck..
Childish or wat!?
Well hope he die faster la..
This kind of ppl.. F*ck la.. Duno why their mother gift birth to them..
=='' I just can't stand his f*cking attitude..

And! the score board..

Vengefull Spirit(noob host)

Killed- 5
Died- 0
Assist - 11

Kena KS like shit.. still call me noob?

Rooftrellen(me)

Killed-5
Died - 1
Assist - 4

At least I got a Double Kill


Items:

Vengefull Spirit

1) Perseverance
2) Wraith band
3) Boots of elven skin
4) Blade of alacrity
5) Boots of speed

Rooftrellen

1) Bracer
2) Power treads
3) Hyperstone
4) Claymore
5) Brood sword

* he said.. within 10minits he can get hyperstone..?
and they way he farm.. I think Sree Prakash also can beat his farming..
==''

No comments: