Friday, October 17, 2008

Nerd-ing Marathon =D

Charles Charles Charles..
He plan to have a group study in some one's house..

Charles : Su Fun, teach me KH
Su Fun: Where?
Charles: Lets have group studying la.
Su Fun: Where?
Charles: Not my house,my house got my noisy dog
Su Fun: Not my house,I got no table to study. Call some one else la?
Charles: Call Daryl la..
Su Fun: OK

Few minutes later

Charles: Daryl,this Thursday or Friday you free ah?
Daryl: Erm,yea why?
Charles: Wan study together anot? Group studying..
Daryl: Hmm?Ok laa. What time?
Charles: Evening la
Daryl: Ok.. Friday 9a.m.-12a.m.
Charles: Alrite..=D

Friday, 17/10/08 9.20a.m

Su Fun arrived..Not punctual hahaha..
Then we study abit laa..
Wait for Charles.. Keep waiting..
Then 9.30 a.m. he called

Charles: Where is your Daryl's house ah?
Su Fun: 49 Jalan USJ 6/3A.
Charles: Ok, I will call back.
Su Fun: Ok

AND YOU GUESS WAT TIME HE CAME?!














10.20a.m.!!


WTF?? Then I said.. Eh Charles go back at 3 la.. Dota 1 round =D
Then we study..
Half way studying.. Charles runny nose
Aihss.. I supply him all the stuff he needs

Daryl: Want medicine bo?
Charles: Anything.
Daryl: Nah, it really works..
Charles: Is it sweet or bitter?
Daryl: I don't know! I just makan ni..
Charles: Ok ok..
Daryl: You want vitamin C bo?
Charles: Anything
Daryl: Nahh
Charles: This is sweet =)

WTF? LOL
Then at 1.30p.m. Charles called McD
I ate Mc Value Mc Chicken =D
Charles ate some thing spicy mc sumthing
If I'm not mistaken its Spicy Mc Deluxe?
While eating.. I said ''I wan watch Australian Next Top Model''
See got any hot ones..
And then.. Su Fun suddenly stomach ache..):
Hope your ok (:

After makan, Charles said ''Lets study la''
I and Su Fun said Ok..
BUTTTTT
He was bull shiting!
He non-stop eating keropok and play my comp..-.-
Then 3.00p.m. play 2 VS 2 match
3times in the row I 1st blood Charles
Hahaha

Thats all =D
Take care (:

No comments: