Sunday, October 26, 2008

Group study again -.-''

Saturday = Boring day
Boring day = Must study?
Don't study = No Dota?
Hahaha..

Long Ming plan to have a group study on Saturday..
I said go Starbucks but then Charles say his mom don't let..
I force him to come.. If not very boring lar..
I went to Charles house at called him to fetch me there..
We reached Starbucks at 1p.m. like that...
Saw Long Ming and Kok Weng
Long Ming bought me a Java Chip..Hahahah
Dam freaking cold la...-.-
Then too cold we can't tahan..
We went 100Yen..I bought some sweets..
Go McD..We wanted to study..
Then I said we go MPSJ library and study
When we enter the room..WALAO!
EVERYONE LOOKING AT US..WTF??!!
Then started studying for around 10minits
Then I was playing with Long Ming's sister phone..










AND! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED..



















SUDDENLY THE HANDPHONE GOT MUSIC
David Archuleta - Crush..








WTF? HANG KAI THEN SUDDENLY GOT MUSIC..
DAM MALU GILER.. AND SOME ONE SAID SHH TO ME.. WTF?
BUT NEVERMIND.. I SAID SORRY xP


Then we went to McD cause this Charles say he hungry...
We started eating lor.. Then we saw this form 3 dude from our school pan yeng sitting on the metal pole.. keep smilling here and there..






SUDDENLY THE FELLA KEEP SMILING AT LONG MING!
WAHAHAHAHA!!!
DAM GAY -.-

Then we don't bother.. continue eating..
GUESS WHAT?! The fella still smiling at US! US! NOT LONG MING ONLY.. US!!
Then he came in..we ciao and buy food..
Fella talk to Long Ming..Asking Long Ming Why we so noisy..
WHAT THE F*CK IS HIS PROB WAN TA KAU AH? -.-'' GAY BOY
Then I don't know why..he keep changing places..and smiling at the girls..WTF? JUST NOW GAY NOW WAN FLIRT KA?
Time pass so dam freaking fast.. It was already 5+
Went back..bathe then dota.. =D
THATS ALL =D
HOPE I WONT GET TO SEE THAT GAY GUY ANYMORE..
OF F*CKKKKK! SH!T! B!TCH!! NEXT YEAR HIS GONNA BE FORM 4,I'M GONNA BE IN FORM 3. I'M GOING TO SEE HIM EVERYDAY.. OF F*CK SH!T!

SORRY,CURSE TO MUCH..HAHA

No comments: