Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cameron Highlands..=D

Left house at 11+a.m. . Erm..reach there around 4+p.m. . Stayed at some hotel name Strawberry Park Resort. The room quite big 1 single bed and 1 king size bed. And..the toilet is BIG! Got 3 parts. Shitting part, swimming part, and also bathing part.LOL


The toilet..


The bedroom..

After that, go find relatives at some organic place.I took a pic of something =X

Hairy dick?''Too hairy till can't see the head?''
Ok ok..Enough with those stuff..! Next..Go where ah? Erm...forget la.. Nvm.! Second day =D
Go some organic thing again..=='' But quite interesting..! On the way there, got 'Teh Peng'


Teh Ais??

Actually, I took alot of stupid pictures during the trip.
Another stupid stuff..


Adrian's butt?''Sexy''

After the organic thing,go Boh Tea factory =D


Boh Tea Centre


BOH Tea Factory


Some machine to process the tea leaf


My family and cousin go makan at the cafe.The tea syok la..but EXPENSIVE LA

Butter cake and strawberry+raspberry tea


Cedric,Me,Adrian..



After Boh Tea,go self plucking strawberries..1kg 40bucks..Wan die ah? Then on the way there..me,cedric and adrian took this childish pic..wakakaka~ XD


Cedric,me,Adrian..OMG man..13 and 15 years old still take this kind pic..11years old take nvm la..Zzz
Heart shape strawberry?
STRAWBERRIES!!
But sadly,now I'm phobia to strawberries d man..Every shop I go got strawberry umbrella, strawberry balloon, strawberry ice-cream, strawberry sweets, strawberry plants,strawberry key chains, and strawberry fruits..OMG man..

Oh yea, we also did go to this place called Strawberry Moment.

Chocoberry

Mini Stimboat

I forget what is it called...

Ooo lala

Awwwww..So sweeeeeett


Then..it was the last day.. =( Actually I did not stay in the hotel.. I follow my cousin to his banglo.. Its actually not his.. They rent it.. Its wassss BIG!! Its 3 storie house! 11rooms with 9bathrooms.. But then,the house got alot of insects..The banglo got no air-cond one..and at night is dam freaking cold!! Oh yea,I did took pictures of the house..Sorry if got ''ka-la-fe''..=P




This is where I sleep..At the end there,near the window..==''


The living room..sry got ka-le-fe..=P

The kitchen..not bad ahh..

The dining table


The garden..o.O




1 more thing..I took something stupid in the bus..=S


Some ah-kong playing the windmail thing..Childish or just too bored?Well in hokkien they said..''chiak beh tuah.'' Haha =P

No comments: