Monday, June 16, 2008

2008 Campfire Night

WeeHoo..
I love you Maverick..~ Thanks for the ticket man!
I reach school 5.35p.m.
Then I saw Pak and Kok Weng..Then a few minutes later Ck,his sister and Xj arrived..
Waited around 1 hr and 30minutes for the stupid school door to open..==''
Go in..See Nicholas shuffle..o.O
Soo..It started at 8.30 p.m. .. And it says 5.30p.m.-11 p.m.
It was abit boring..but at the middle was nice..Gt 3 chicks dance..Xj stim?
Then eat fried rice with fried chicken..Wow I took like 3 plates..Dam nice man.!
Then Ling bear bear act as the orang asli..Wakaka..Ck dun angry ah..
Gt some acting lor..Gt chao ah kua =D and also Ju-On(the leader of orang asli)
Then before the dance floor..is erm..best dressing..AND TZIA TZIA was one of them..Ck you almost killed my ears la diu~ Ck screaming all the way..Like nvr see Tzia Tzia before..And she won the best drest..Thanks to Ck for screaming like ''Siao Lang''
Lastly dance floor..woo.. but I went home early..
I did enjoy the campfire night..wakaka..=)
*cheeeerrssss* =D

No comments: