Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged by Lydia.. Again. xD

Instructions: Complete the tag below. Tag 10 people. Notify them in
their chatbox that they've been tagged.

*Question
*Answer

1.The last person to tagged you are ??
Lydia..


2. Your relationship with him/her?
Huh?.. Close friends.?

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
a) Kind
b) Blur o.O
c) Simple
d) Pretty
e) Funny x)

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
I D K.. Lupa?

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
How i know.. Forget la. -.-

6.If he/she become ur lover ,you will
WOW.. xD

7.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
GOSH! It won't.. I think. I HOPE SO!

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
IDK.. She's good in everything. I guess..

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
LIKE I SAID. SHE WON'T BE MY ENEMY!

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Have a nice chat?

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
BLUR PERSON xD

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
You ask me, I ask who?

13.The characters for you for yourself is?
Lame, Gay, Stupid, Lazy, Noob

14.On contrary, the characters you hate of yourself is?
My attitude.

15 . The most ideal person you want to be is?
RICH! HAPPY! ACTUALLY I LOVE BEING MY SELF.xD

16.For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them
Thanks alot. I LOVE YOU! x)

17 .Chocolate or ice-cream?
Anything will do.

18. 10 people to tag
a)Anyone W
b)Anyone WH
c)Anyone WHO
d)Anyone WHO W
e)Anyone WHO WA
f)Anyone WHO WAN
g)Anyone WHO WANN
h)Anyone WHO WANNA
i)ANYONE WHO WANNA D
j)ANYONE WHO WANNA DO!!

No comments: