Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Genting Highlands.. =)

Cedric & his family came to my house on Friday. Came to watch High School Musical(HSM) =='' Looks lame..But they say nice.. xS.. Well actually mom and dad suppose to attend a dinner on Saturday nite at Genting.. But I lazy go..I'm not looking forward to it.. Cause sien la.. I left home at 2p.m. and reach there at 5p.m... I think so.. =P Oh yea.. Look at the pic bottom.. I'm confused!



Olympian wannabe? Maybe can't get to enter Beijing Olympics 2008 then do performance at Genting..Hahaa!!

Woo! Rempit Malaysia or Rempit America?! Vrrrooooomm! 1st day- Walk around Genting and play indoor theme parks. Oh yea, watch some lame 4D thing..





Me


Rry =)

During the night, Rry and me play some Family rides..which I duno what is it called.. And it is so dam SLOW!



I admire Rempit America.. xD

Lol?

''Its gonna eat me! Argh! x)

After that.. I was feeling so bored and ask my sister wan to play archery.. Another Olympian wannabe? Hahaa!!

Wakil Malaysia xD.. I got prove! See the flag on the left =)

Wakil apa ni? Hahaha!


And the results... xD..
Taaaaaaa daaaaaaaa =)

We really suck at it..! Off target..==''

After that.. I turn up into a monkey xD

Climbing the cage xS


Walao, Small kid syok sendiri ka? Sit alone.. Zzz

I love this pic!

There was so little indoor games.. So we decided to play Marry-Go-Round ==''
I know its stupid.. But we just cant waste our money playing the same thing..hahaha!

And... we got kicked out.. Stupid Indian fella say ''Only children'' Got Ah ma sit why I cannot sit? Stupid Black Bitch! Sry, I just had too.. xD

OMG.. His leg so fking big! I'm jealous!

I just wanna pinch his bloody tits! He make me felt so jealous.. Hahaha!

Thats all for day 1..
Day 2
Wake up early morning..around 8.15a.m. Rush to First World Hotel Cafe. Free Breakfast. xD
But the food suck man.

=S Yuck!

So I went and took cereals! Koko crunch rocks! xD

Then I go play Outdoor Theme Park With sister..
74Bucks for 2 adults.. =='' bloody expensive lar.!

Pirate Ship..


Corkscrew Roller Coaster =)


A combo of pictures of the roller coaster..



Oops.. Its going up.. =S

Woooo Its going down =)

The End! Oh yea. Corkscrew not scared one la.. Syok!

No comments: