Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ole - Ole Bali Dinner And Hancock The Movie =D

Well, its Saturday and my sister plan to watch Hancock at Pyramid at 8.30p.m.
So we went out early to pyramid at about..5.30p.m.
And reached that about 6p.m.?? I think so.. Well time doesn't matters..
My dad took us to a Indon restaurant at Pyramid..
Its called Ole-Ole Bali. The food was delicious and I dun know why me and my sister saw cats there! Its so weird la.! The stupid cats keep coming to me and my sister... And it even gave a MEOW to me..! Omg man.! I FUCKING HATE CATS! And the worst thing is..WHY SUNWAY PYRAMIDS HAVE CATS!?


So I ate Chicken and Chips.. Its so dam Nice!! Well theres a few pictures my sister took over there..=D

Main door..

LOL!!


Outside..
Before the food arrived, my sister decided to take a few pictures of us..=D
LOL!


My lovely sister and my lovely me.! xD

The blur RyL

Dad where you looking at?

Then it was time to eat.. Gosh I was so freaking hungry man..!


I forgot wat is it called..! 5 of us share it.. Yummy!

My food! Woosh..Bapak besar! Chicken and chips..=D

I forgot wat is it called also.. What I remember is there is ayam rendang!

Rry ate kids meal..LOL! And they serve her a small cup of soda drink..

So cute la.. o.O


Cheeky pasta.. Dam nice delicious..!


4 of us..Chelle took the pic.. =D

Family pic =D

I did ordered ice cream..=D 3 scoops of ice cream with tempting toppings with banana.Omg so dam delicious..!

After eating, we went watch Hancock..! Its so dam funny man.. 1st I thought it was lame..Then at the middle it was dam stupid and funny..At the ending..I'm abit blur la..But its still a nice,stupid,funny movie.. Watch it.. =D

Hancock! In BM panggil apa ah? Tangan kotek ah? Or kotek tangan? Lol..Haha

No comments: